In February of 2018, our practice converted to the EPIC electronic medical record. This means that we are able to offer our patients easy and private access to their medical information online through a Patient Portal. If you sign up for a Patient Portal account, you will be able to view your personal health record and easily manage your healthcare. Besides accessing your medical records, our Patient Portal will allow you to securely message Dr. Bercik, allow you to make appointment requests and medication refill requests, and choose how you would like to receive appointment reminders.
Our Patient Portal is located on MyLGHealth.org. If you are not yet registered on MyLGHealth, please follow the below instructions to ensure that you get signed up.
How to Sign-Up:
- Step 1: Go to https://www.mylghealth.org
- Step 2: Once you are there, click “Sign Up Now” in the blue box to the right.
- Step 3: Off to the far right, click on “Register Online Now”, underneath where it says “No Activation Code?”
- Step 4: Enter your identifying information. The system will ask you a series of questions to validate you are the correct person. If it’s able to identify you in the system, you will be able to create a username and password. If not, you will need to follow the instructions below.
If the system isn’t able to identify you (or you don’t feel comfortable answering the system’s identifying information), you can request an access code by printing out the Consent Form and sending it to LGH. They will mail you an access code shortly after they receive the form.
These same steps can also be used to request proxy access for minors (patients 12 and under).
- Step 1: Go to https://www.mylghealth.org/MyChart/en-US/RegistrationForm.html
- Step 2: Print and complete the appropriate form.
- Step 3: Scan/email, fax, or mail the form to the indicated address on that page.
- Step 4: Once your form is processed, you will receive an access code in the mail.
- Step 5: When you receive the access code, return to www.mylghealth.org, click “Sign Up Now” in the blue box to the right, and follow the instructions underneath “Register with an activation code from your doctor’s office”.
If you have any additional questions, please contact MyLGHealth Customer Support at 717-544-2860.